Welcome to Kraken Engineering!
Focused on motorsport, Kraken Engineering aims to provide quality engineering support in a wide range of applications.
We have extensive professional experience in both measurement and simulation, especially (but not only) applied to powertrains.
Here are a few examples of engineering tasks we can help with:
- Dynamic pressure measurements (airbox, fuel rail, ...)
- Torsional vibration measurements (crank- & camshafts, geartrain, gearbox, ...)
- Build up and correlation of a full powertrain dynamic model
- Kinematic design, dynamic modelisation and calibration measurements of valvetrains
- Cam profile design and dynamic validation
- Modal analysis (from a simple gear to a full vehicle)
- Advanced techniques applied to test (Design of Experiment) and calculation (Multiple Objective Optimisation)
Below is a list of typical software we have experience with (though we are happy to adapt to our customers' software):
- LMS Test.Lab, Imagine.Lab AMESim, Virtual.Lab
- Ricardo Valdyn, Engdyn
- AVL Concerto
- Esteco modeFRONTIER
Need help for a simple temperature measurement or for the conception and calibration of a complex simulation model?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch
Olivier Kirten Download my business card Find me on LinkedIn